ATTENTION! Due to the coronavirus situation our drop-in services and group activities are still on hold.
All health services in Pro-tukipiste are free of charge, confidential and anonymous. Our services are aimed at people who work in sex and erotic industry. We welcome all regardless of your gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or life situation.
STI tests are available by appointment only. You can book your appointment by phone on 040 650 3705 from Monday to Friday from 1 – 4 pm. You can also call directly to our workers. Direct numbers are found here: https://pro-tukipiste.fi/en/contact/
If you want an appointment for our medical doctor Minna Nikula in Helsinki Unit, contact first our public health nurse Maire Henno, tel.+358 40 709 0579, email@example.com
Chat Support on our website is open on Monday – Friday from 1 – 4 pm.
Condom ”take away” is open without appointment:
every Monday from 12 – 4 pm in Helsinki Unit
every Tuesday from 2 – 6 pm in Turku Unit
every Thursday from 2 – 6 pm in Tampere Unit
ATTENTION! You are not allowed to come for tests or to pick up condoms if you or your family member have symptoms of a corona virus (cough, signs of flu, difficulty breathing, fever, diarrhoea / nausea, muscle pain, tiredness, or new loss of taste or smell).
Let’s take care of ourselves and each other!
(ON HOLD: Health services are available in Helsinki, Tampere and Turku during drop-in hours without an appointment. You can also book an appointment beforehand. You can check our drop-in hours and instructions on how to book an appointment from our Contact page.)
In Pro-tukipiste you can speak with our nurse or medical doctor about topics such as:
- sexually transmitted diseases
- sexuality and gender
- drug and alcohol use
- mental health and wellbeing
- healthy life style
- Finnish health services
Testing and vaccinations
Pro-tukipiste in Helsinki and Tampere offers anonymous and free of charge:
- hiv and syphilis tests
- chlamydia and gonorrhoea tests
- pregnancy tests
- hepatitis A & B vaccinations
In Pro-tukipiste Turku health services are available through a partnership agreement with Finnish Red Cross’s Plus point situated near our office. You can get an anonymous and free of charge:
- chlamydia and gonorrhoea tests
Health services during the Drop-in (ON HOLD DUE TO CORONA EPIDEMIC)
- Helsinki: Our nurse is available during drop-in on Mondays and Thursdays between 12 – 4 pm. Our doctor is present twice a month. Exact times when our doctor is available you can find from our Events page.
- Tampere: Our nurse is available during drop-in on Thursdays between 3.30 – 7pm.
- Turku: Our nurse is available during drop-in on Tuesdays between 4–7 pm. Testing is available, in partnership with Finnish Red Cross’s Plus point, on Tuesdays between 5 – 7 pm.
Health services via an appointment
It’s advisable to book an appointment in following situations:
- you are not able to visit us during our drop-in hours
- you want to visit us more privately without having to rush
- coming to visit Pro-tukipiste is nerve-racking for you
You can check how to book an appointment and find contact details for Pro-tukipiste workers from Contact page.
You can also get free of charge:
- clean needles, syringes and other equipment associated with safer injecting. You can also return your used injecting equipment to us.